Monday, June 28, 2010

I have felt like such a mom lately! Could I make myself be anymore paranoid, tense, overpowering, and ALWAYS needing to be doing something?? I sit at home and literally do nothing. Well not entirely nothing...I babysit my brothers, attempt to write new songs, and read..bleh. I have been having the worst writers block lately too. I can't finish anything I start and I am constantly thinking of these perfect one liners for a song but I can't make them fit into anything and then later I forget them. From now on I think I'll be writing everything I think down and I'll make all those one liners a song. That could be cute.
My train of thought is everywhere today. I can't stay on one topic longer than one minute and my mind has nothing better to do. I'm getting so frustrated right now, I blow up at the smallest things. I need yoga or something....I need to breathe. I'd run, but my knees are in such bad condition I'd cry on my way down the stairs. Music isn't helping me at all right now, which is a first. I don't even know what to do with myself! I'm going to go bury my head in the pillow and scream to my hearts content now. Goodbye for now.
-A stressed, irritated me

No comments:

Post a Comment